Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sick to my stomach...

Figuratively speaking that is.

I'm feeling a range of emotions: horror, rage, despair but also love, hope and a bit of gratitude. These emotions have been building a while and I've found that I don't quite have the words to describe the mix of feelings. I can however, provide links so that you can read and understand what brought them up.
It is beyond my comprehension how people could commit such atrocities against other people. I don’t understand how people can support persons that commit rape or sexual violence of any kind. It is heart-breaking in so many ways.
So.
Sending love out to anyone who has been in such a situation… to victims and their friends and families, to people that are trying to change the world for the better.

There is hope in that it’s a topic that is being talked about, that more people are fighting against and reporting on.

There is gratitude in me that I have not had any horrible personal experiences and that my family and the cute guy are persons that I would trust myself with.

What are your thoughts?

Peace,
Ren

No comments: