Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Life has suddenly gotten very busy...

"Learning is movement from moment to moment." ~Krishnamurti

I'm still here... didn't get taken up in any Rapture - have just been tremendously busy. Sometimes I think there aren't enough hours in the day... and then again sometimes I think that there are too many. These past few days have not had enough hours... there's been very little time for me to sit and actually get down to blogging - I'm stealing a few moments here to do so.

On Sunday I went to a Women's Business Conference hosted by W.O.M.E.N. the Women Owned and Managed Enterprise Network (Trinidad). I had issues with the organisation or lack thereof of the Conference. I had no issues with the presenters who were all very well-spoken and had a wealth of information to share... I encourage you to check them out (more on the conference can be found on the W.O.M.E.N.'s facebook site):
On Monday I went to my second Zumba class... it's extremely fun... and also exhausting... and you feel like you've exercised (especially if you haven't been exercising).

On Tuesday I had to visit a school in Fyzabad. I'm learning the country thanks to my job... Also went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - Johnny Depp is yum :) and I love pirates... and mermaids... and the whole storyline... so yay me! If you're into any of the above then go see the movie.

Today is a crazy work day... had to go to a school in Princes Town. Got back to work only to find everyone extremely busy (I soon became extremely busy as well) as we've got a Major Work Event tomorrow... which means tomorrow is another crazy work day. 

Going to spend the evening doing absolutely nothing. Hopefully.

peace,
Ren

1 comment:

Coaching 4 Ideal Life Coach said...

I am glad that you enjoyed the session on "Celebrate Yourself as a Woman".

Janice