Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's my blog's birthday!

"As one gets older one sees many more paths that could be taken. Artists sense within their own work that kind of swelling of possibilities, which may seem a freedom or a confusion." ~Jasper Johns 

Happy birthday to my blog! Am somewhat amazed... somewhat thrilled that I've made a year - yes there have been periods of inactivity but I believe it's been balanced out... my blog is a year old today. 

I'm not sure what I've learned. Am I more patient? Kind? Knowledgeable? Skilled in some special way? More sane? Less muddled? I'd say yes.. and no.. to all those questions... I'm still in the process of growing into myself. Still trying to figure out my place in the world (anyone with hints/suggestions/ideas - please leave a comment or contact me forthwith). 

It's almost my birthday (be warned - if you read this blog regularly this line will be showing up often). It's also the beginning (the first day) of a forty day period observed by an organisation I belong too (actually I'm not sure whether or not 'belong' is the right word ... but... I do have karma with the Blue Star). I've always thought it interesting that this period ends on May 5th - the day the doctor said I'd be born... If you would like to follow it or just see what it's about you can check out the two links above or Chanmadhavi's blog. The theme for this year's period is 'Secrets to True Well-Being - Tap into the Transforming Power of Consciousness' - sounds interesting yes? I'm gonna try to follow some sort of discipline (or at least read/listen to the messages).

It's been a crazy week - am looking forward to a transformational month and another year of blogging.


night all...


peace,
Ren

No comments: