Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Five hundred Twenty-five thousand Six hundred Minutes...

"Five hundred twenty-five thousand, Six hundred minutes!| Five hundred twenty-five thousand journeys to plan. | Five hundred twenty-five thousand, Six hundred minutes | How do you measure the life of a woman or a man?" ~Joanne: Seasons of Love: Soundtrack for Rent

We're coming off of a very high-energy weekend... do you breathe easier? think clearer? focus stronger? feel more grounded? I'd never really noticed how many new beginnings one can have until I started blogging... I'd always been aware of the various points of celebration but never really focused on the fact that this beginning period lasts so long - we've had the New Year... and the Chinese New Year thus far. It's another beginning as of yesterday though - time for celebrating the astrological new year - hello Spring (or I guess for those of us in this area of the world - hello Dry Season - you really should be here now). There was also a fabulous full moon this Saturday - according to Tarot.com this full moon joins Uranus in Aries to catalyze sudden change and awareness.

I've been busy this weekend - I find that weekends go by so quickly. Have been trying to be present. What's the point of knowing all that I know about energy shifts and yet not putting it to use? So, whilst doing the mundane - the everyday things such as carrying my car to get the window fixed... or shopping for groceries... or making lunch, I give thanks for what I have and what I'm able to do. I accomplished a lot I think.. and then yesterday I went to see Rent with a friend to celebrate her birthday... new experiences... new people...

It's almost my birthday (and by 'almost' I mean there's still over a month to go)... I'm excited and, as is usual at this time of the year, evaluating myself and my circumstances... what I want to do, be, contribute. The world is entering a phase of change and transformation and so am I.

Wishing you a good week...

peace,
Ren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it. And thanks.

Unknown said...

You're welcome :)